If you or a loved one is in crisis, or you are simply looking for a point in the right direction on financial or family issues, there are many resources in Monterey County at your disposal. The following is a list helpful (often free) community-based resources to assist you:
• Shelter Outreach Plus or call their 24-hour Family Helpline – (800) 339-8228
• Community Human Services or call their 24-hour Crisis Line – (800) 696-0610
• YWCA Monterey County or call their 24-hour Crisis line – (831) 372-6300
• Kinship Center or call their toll-free number – (800) 454-6744
• Monterey County Department of Social and Employment Services or call their Child Abuse Reporting Hotline – (800) 606-6618
Free or Low-Cost Legal Assistance
• Superior Court of California, Monterey County Self-Help Center
• Monterey County Bar Lawyer Referral Service
• California Rural Legal Assistance
• Monterey County Department of Child Support Services
• California Department of Consumer Affairs
How did we do?
Note: Your review may be shared publicly.