Assisting with Many Types of Immigration Matters in the Salinas Area
The immigration attorneys at Miranda, Magden & Miranda, LLP know that the immigration system in the United States is confusing and complicated. We also know that failing to comply with the ever-changing immigration policies and procedures can have serious consequences for immigrants and their families. We navigate the immigration process on behalf of our clients to ensure they obtain the right documentation and remain in their U.S. jobs and homes whenever possible. Call our Salinas immigration lawyers to discuss your unique situation right away.
Immigration Cases We Handle
Whether you want to work in the U.S. for a specific period of time, you want your family members to join you in the U.S., or you want to pursue the path to U.S. citizenship, our legal team can assist you. We represent clients in a range of immigration matters, including:
- K-1 fiancé process
- Family-based visa and green card applications
- Waivers and pardons
- Deferred Action and DACA
- Victim of crime or abuse petitions
- Removal of Conditions on Permanent Residence
Each type of immigration matter will involve unique policies and procedures, including requirements under the law as well as how the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) handles the case. You should have professional assistance when completing and filing a visa or green card petition, appealing an immigration decision, or fighting deportation.
How Our Salinas Immigration Lawyers Can Help
There are many immigration-related legal services that we provide at the law firm of Miranda, Magden & Miranda, LLP. To learn about how we can help in your specific case, please contact our office directly. Below are several examples of how we assist immigration clients:
- Evaluate your eligibility or the eligibility of family members for visas or green cards
- Seek waivers or appeal denials of visas or green cards
- Identify the right immigration path for you or your family members
- Assist you in sponsoring family to obtain visas and green cards
- Helping victims of persecution, domestic abuse, or crime seek the appropriate lawful immigration status
- Fight against deportation or removal proceedings
- Complete and file petitions with the proper agencies
- Prepare you for green card or citizenship interviews
Immigration cases can involve many different agencies, including USCIS, consulates and embassies, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and more. Our attorneys know how to interact on your behalf with the necessary agencies in compliance with the relevant immigration laws and policies to best protect your rights.
Do Not Wait to Consult with Our Salinas Immigration Lawyers
When you or your family members face any type of immigration matter, a lot can be at stake. You should never risk your future by failing to seek the legal help you need. Instead, you should consult with the knowledgeable Salinas immigration lawyers at Miranda, Magden & Miranda, LLP as soon as possible. Contact our office to learn more about how we can help in your case today.